Capri is one of the most enchanting islands in the world and the Blue Grotto is considered as the pearl of the gulf of Naples. You will admire its characteristic white little houses and peculiar alleys, full of elegant shops that ramify from the famous "Piazzetta", throughout its typical little terraced restaurants with local cuisine of remarkable quality.
It is an ancient village appearing on the sea, its Faraglioni stones can be admired from Augusto's enchanting gardens, a unique and unforgettable landscape. Going up, you can reach the highest side of the island "Anacapri", walking through several naturalistic paths, you will find Villa San Michele, the local artcraft shops of great regard and the historical Phoenician Staircase, from where you can enjoy an incredible sight of Naples, of the Vesuvius and of its most important promontory Monte Tiberio, where you can see the ruins of the famous Villa Tiberio, known for being the residence of the Roman Emperor Tiberio. This return of details is present in each corner of this land.
A dream inside the dream that you can discover WITH US…. Our guide will take you through all the main historical and monumental attractions of this island for 8 hours long.
- Pick up: 8.00 am – to take hydrofoil from Naples port– get in the port of Marina Grande-minibus or taxicab to Anacapri
- strolling around the center with guide then free time (2 hours)
- minibus or taxicab to Capri
- strolling around the center with guide then free time (1.30 hour)
- to take hydrofoil to come back
- get in the port of Naples- drop-off.